Our cable stayed bridge is being conceived over the Moscow River near Novozavodskaya Street.
The above construction is considered as a part of the of transportation infrastructure development of the Mnevnikovskaya Bay territory adjacent to the Northwestern Expressway including the access roads, with reconstruction of existed utility network (Stage I).
New bridge crossing is being designed in accordance with architect conception of the Moscow City. Cable stayed system is being presented via sail shape steel structure.
- bridge schema: 183.5+47.9 m
- length of the bridge from abutments – 250.22 m
- pedestrian lane width – 3 m
- bicycle lane width – 1.5 m
- lanes quantity –4 pcs
- bridge clearance– 10.5х80 m